Do you have acoustic ceilings in your home? Wouldn’t you like to get it removed? System 1 can help give you the home you’ve always dreamed of. We have been removing acoustic ceilings for more than 30 years. Find out how we make turn your ceiling into the ceiling you’ve always wanted:
- Move furniture against the walls or out of the room.
- Lay thick plastic over the entire floor.
- Drape thinner plastic down the walls covering everything but the ceiling.
- Spray the ceiling with a fine mist of water.
- Scrape the ceiling using 12 inch dry wall blades.
- Remove the acoustic.
- Coat seams and nail holes to make them “smooth as glass.”
- Apply texture by hand or by our state-of-the-art hydraulic spray machine.
- Clean up.
System 1 has been removing acoustic from ceilings for over 30 years. Get your acoustic removed and hire System 1 today.
For a Free Estimate contact Richard McKinnon at (800) 698 – 4410.