Interior Exterior PaintingProfessional Painters for Southern California Homeowners
System 1 Interiors’ team of professional painters in Southern California have the expertise to exceed all your interior and exterior painting expectations. We serve Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, and beyond.
To ensure your home is properly cared for during our painting services, we cover your home in plastic from top to bottom and perform our work with precision and efficiency. We also use the highest quality Dunn Edwards paints available.
Interior and Exterior Painting Services
Our interior and exterior painting services are highly sought-after by homeowners across Southern California because:
- We are cautious and neat.
- We move furniture to the center of the room and covered with plastic.
- All switch and outlet plates are removed.
- No room is ever left partially finished.
- Your home is left clean at the end of each working day.
- We perform general repairs—such as replacing sheet rock, taping, texturing, and sanding.
- We perform all painting needs—including walls, ceiling, trim, and woodwork.
- We stain and varnish and can use special finishes.
- We protect all carpeting, tile, and hardwood floors with drop cloths, plastic, or builder paper.
- We remove and reinstall all switch plates and outlet covers.
- We remove and reinstall window shades and blinds (not curtains).
- We seal (using primer) any ceiling or wall stains.
- We fill all nail holes and small cracks.
- We caulk all cracks along doorjambs, baseboards, and ceiling crowns.
- We scuff, sand, and clean all wood prior to painting it.
- We perform any and all repairs mentioned on the estimate.
- We carefully remove wallpaper first but switch to other methods if removal is damaging the wallboard.
As an additional service, System 1 Interiors has a color consultant that can professionally match colors as well apply samples and ensure your color choices are properly recorded so you can refer to it in the future if you ever need a touch-up. Once we’ve applied the paint, our team cleans up all remnants—including drop cloths, plastic, and tape—as well as move furniture back to where it belongs. System 1 Interiors reinstalls all switch plates, outlet covers, and shades/blinds, so you can go back to enjoying your home. Contact System 1 Interiors to get started.